Everyone has their own idea of the best way to manage your time, email, calendar free time and all other aspects of your life, and is happy to sell it to you. Whether it is the getting things done, win, zen of outlook or any other current fad, the good ones all have a few basic principles.
- Discipline. We are all lacking it at times. Having and working a system can help enforce discipline when we need it.
- Simplicity. If you can’t remember it, it won’t work.
- Focus on importance. Distractions abound. Avoid them.
- Uses the right tool for the job.
- Personalized to you. If it doesn’t fit you and your working style, it won’t work. Continue reading